Current status: 1/13/13 1/14/13 1/15/13 1/16/13 1/17/13 1/18/13 1/19/13
✓ Google Mail
✓ Google Calendar
✓ Google Talk
✓ Google Drive
✓ Google Documents
✓ Google Spreadsheets
✓ Google Presentations
✓ Google Drawings
✓ Google Sites
✓ Google Video for business
✓ Google Groups
✓ Admin control panel / API
✓ Postini Services
I used to be 104467784882051698114
Now i am on Google+ AKA GooglePlus and this is my short URL : http://gplus.to/DearDaniel
Google+ iPhone App Now Available
The app is available as a free download on the App Store or via iTunes.
Here’s a list of the app’s features, along with their descriptions.
+ Circles let you share the right things with just the right people.
+ Stream is where you can get updates from your circles or see what people are saying about things nearby.
+ Huddle is super-fast group messaging for everyone in your circles.
What are you waiting for?
GO and download it.
It will sell the Google Phone online and unlocked, so you’ll need to buy your cellular service separately. The entire user experience is designed by Google, according to the WSJ. It may resemble the HTC Passion, pictured.
Here are the details so far:
– Software: Android 2.1
– Hardware: HTC
– Specs (according to Jason Howell): Capactive touch screen, on screen keyboard only, thin, scroll ball, and animated desktop wallpaper
– Launch date: Rumored January 2010
– Tweets describe it as “an iPhone on beautifying steroids.”
– Google designed the entire user experience
– Google will sell the phone online, unlocked
– Google is “dogfooding” the Google Phone and has given it to employees all over the world to test it.
…Will you have interest in buying a Nexus One? Let us know in the comments.